The Swiss National Supercomputing Centre (CSCS) is pleased to announce its 3-day workshop “Introduction to Programming Pascal (P100) with CUDA 8” to be held from Monday, February 27 to Wednesday, March 1, 2017 at CSCS in Lugano, Switzerland.
The course will cover the following topics:
• The architecture of the NVIDIA P100 GPUs in Piz Daint
• How to write and run CUDA kernels
• The GPU memory model and CUDA runtime library
• Profiling GPU applications
• Optimization and porting of scientific codes to GPU
• GPU-aware MPI
The course does not require previous GPU programming experience, though students must be familiar with C/C++ to learn CUDA.
Registration is now open! The deadline for registration is Friday, February 17, 2017
Please visit our webpage for further information.