The next regular scheduled maintenance day for CSCS systems is Wednesday November 6th. However, please note that exceptionally Monte Rosa maintenance will start on Tuesday (see below for details).
The following systems/services will be affected, with the expected downtimes as indicated:
* Frontend, Ela: no downtime.
* Cray XE6, Monte Rosa: from Tuesday, November 5th at 12:00 until Wednesday November 6th at 18:00. The cooling system of the machine needs a 24h urgent intervention followed by a SW update
* Cray XK7, Todi: 08:00 – 16:00 SW update
* Cray XC30, Piz Daint: unavailable, the system is under maintenance to complete the upgrade to hybrid system
* Cray XMT, Matterhorn: no maintenance
* Sandy Bridge cluser, Pilatus: 08:00 – 16:00 SW update
* SGI Altix UV/1000, Rothorn: no maintenance
* Visualization , Eiger: no maintenance
* Post-processing, Julier: 08:00 – 12:00 SW update
* iDataPlex, Castor: 08:00 – 14:00 HW and SW intervention
* Network: No maintenance
* GPFS (/home, /apps etc.): No maintenance